Local Music Events Limited Overview

Over the two years the programme engaged with 120 settings, 249 early years practitioners and 148 music leaders through a broad programme of training, peer-to-peer reflection, mini-projects and the development of resources. Hubs are coordinated by the Hub lead organisation, which takes on responsibility for the funding and governance of the Hub. Each Hub lead organisation will receive a proportion of the overall funding amount based on their share of the overall number of eligible pupils in their local authority area. 90% of the funding is distributed based on each local authority’s share of the total number of pupils registered on roll and the remaining 10% is distributed based on their share of the numbers of pupils eligible for Free School Meals . For those who are unable to devote more of their time to local live music, sharing and keeping up appearances on social media is a good start.… Read More

Worldwide Professional Networks

The Network also offers tailored advice and support for members, which includes session observation and supportive feedback from an experienced early years music practitioner. The resource can be purchased for £9.00 as a digital download, or can be received as a membership gift when you sign up as a FULL Network member for £10 per annum. You will also get access to the downloadable version through our members area.

The RNCM is proud to lead the International Benchmarking Group and Interplay, two unique and established networks, uniting outstanding institutions worldwide to enhance the professional and personal development of young musicians. An opportunity to network, discuss and raise any concerns and queries you may have regarding the delivery of music in schools. In Good Company (formerly ‘Fair Plé Ladies of London’) This 30-strong group of the finest traditional Irish musicians and singers based in London, first came together as the ‘Fair … Read More

Find Your Local Music Centre

There are music services and instrumental teaching services across the UK which support the musical learning of children in a variety of ways. This includes the provision of instrumental and vocal tuition, ensembles, choirs and bands, advice and guidance for schools and professional development for teachers. As a necessary part of the social restrictions in place to save lives during the pandemic, an unfortunate causality was the live music scene. Whatever genre you choose to listen to, classic or jazz; hip hop or punk; folk or metal; the electricity of a live gig just cannot be beat. Our lives were not quite the same without supporting our favourites in big arenas and local scene alike.

Music can transform children’s lives and we want to work with local families, schools and other organisations to make sure that all children get the chance to PLAY music, ACHIEVE great things and INSPIRE others. … Read More

Music Network One Events

Music Network: Live And Local With Muireann Nic Amhlaoibh & Gerry O’beirne

music network

– Easily share MNO member referral info and hold track of weekly networking actions using MNO’s unique member App. MNO’s mission is to “play it forward” by revolutionizing the music business whereas building local companies and their communities alongside the best way. Play it forward, our core philosophy, is more than exchanging business playing cards and making referrals. Our members have an abundance of opportunities to forge connections and build robust connections with each other by participating in MNO weekly meetings, supergroup activities, classes, seminars, and reveals.

Identify one to 3 conferences which are the best use of your timeusing some of the strategies above to make your decisions. Write down which of them you might be committed to attend, in addition to the names of anyone you realize shall be there. It’s additionally crucial to attend solely … Read More